Starting a Winery or Vineyard?
If you are interested in starting a winery or vineyard, click here for more information.
A grower or winery can NOT sell grape vines without a nursery license.
Click here to watch the "How grapevine virus diseases spread" video
Click any link below to go to the grower topic page:
• Do I need a nursery license to sell grapevine cuttings?
• Clean Plants
• Drift Monitoring
• Getting Paid - Tools for Washington Growers
• Grape Cost of Production Calculator
• Heat Units Graph
•"How grapevine virus diseases spread" video
• Organic Wine: Oversight, Labeling & Trade
(USDA National Organic Program)
• PACA - The Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act
• Red Blotch Disease
• Smoke Taint - WSU
• Vinewise - The Washington Guide to Sustainable Viticulture
• Weather-Cold Hardiness