Forklift Operator Training and Re-Certification Course
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Taught by Joe Teeples, OSHA/LNI Certified Trainer
Walter Clore Center | 2140 Wine Country Road, Prosser
The Washington Winegrowers is offering a one day training that includes classroom training, a written test, off-site driving portion instruction form, and certificate which meets requirements for all forklift operators for three years of certification.
The course meets OSHA and LNI requirements for forklift operation including hazards of forklifts, differences between forklifts and automobiles, center of gravity, and operations and inspections. The course offers the required classroom instruction and written test for forklift operations. The necessary materials will be provided to participants to then complete the hands on, driving portion of the training directly with their employers at their place of work. Once both the classroom instruction and hands on portion are complete, individuals will be licensed to drive a forklift.
This course also serves as a "Train the Trainer" course for company supervisors or representatives who attend and would like to take provided training materials and then conduct in-house employee trainings.
- All registrants will be provided a student manual which does not expire and can be used for additional trainees
- The minimum number of participants needed for this course to proceed is 15 and the maximum is 30
- The course is taught in English
- Coffee and boxed lunch is included
- Registration deadline is May 2
- No refunds after May 2 unless the minimum number of participants is not met, in that case, paid participants will be notified and refunded
All employees of a paid 2017 Washington Winegrowers member receive the member rate for this training.
Washington Winegrowers Members $150