Join us for the second largest wine industry trade show in the nation with nearly 200 exhibitors showcasing industry innovations, from grapes to glass.
View a map of our 2017 Exhibitors here. On the map, view the Exhibitor list in alpha order on the left of the screen or hover over the booth numbers to see exhibitor names and locations.
Trade Show admission is included in Convention registration but Trade Show-only admission may also be purchased separately. Trade Show admission is free after 1:15 PM. Learn more and register here.
The WAWGG Trade Show is centrally located in the Three Rivers Convention Center.
TRADE SHOW HOURS
Tuesday, February 7 | 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday, February 8 | 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
On both days, a walking lunch will be served on the Trade Show floor from 11:30 AM - 1:15 PM.
Thank you for exhibiting at the 2017 Trade Show! A few important notes:
- All indoor booths are sold, please call our office to be placed on a waitlist, 509-782-8234.
- A few outdoor booths are still available, please call our office to reserve an outdoor booth, 509-782-8234.
- WAWGG contracts with Trade Show Supply House to assist you with any decorating, freight, labor, porter service, and more. View the Exhibitor Order Form. Orders are due Friday, January 20, 2017.
- Check out the Exhibitor Info Sheet to find all Trade Show details in one place.
- Want to see what else is going on at the Convention? Check out the Convention Schedule.
- Read the fine print! Check out the 2017 WAWGG Trade Show Terms and Conditions.
Monday, February 6 | 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM | Load-in for heavy equipment and booths #1-43
Tuesday, February 7 | 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM | Final Load-in
Wednesday, February 8 | 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM | Tear-down
Note: Hours are subject to change.
This year, the Trade Show is again located on the main Three Rivers Convention Center floor. There is a continuation of tiered pricing with "prime real estate" exclusively available to sponsors. There will be a hosted welcome breakfast on Tuesday morning for all Convention Attendees in the Three Rivers Convention Center lobby to kick off the event. Lunch for all Convention Attendees and Exhibitors will be served on the Trade Show floor on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Location & Hotel